We are looking for a professional to join our awesome team in Finland. We want you to make yourself at home in our company and we hope you share experiences and knowledge with us.
We are hiring a Senior Software Engineer (iOS) for a long-term project. We are offering opportunities for promotion and amazing social benefits. You can check them out in the section below!
- Company nurse appointments
- Regular medical assessments
- Free optical checks
- General practitioner appointments, with referral to specialist, laboratory tests and x-ray
- Occupational health psychologist
- Occupational health physical therapist massages (30 min every week during working time)
- Accidents during free time
- Both parents must be working, and their children must be less than 10 years old.
- The Employee is eligible for the bonus if minimum of three months of employment for the STI-period is fulfilled and is employed at the end of the STI-period.
- Continuous integration and build systems (we use makefiles, SCons, Jenkins)
- Test automation
- Developing for Windows, iOS and/or Linux
- Darwin kernel extension and I/O Kit development
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Experience in developing software for MacOS
- Understanding of MacOS internals such as launchd, Mach messaging and IPC
- Understanding of the Apple ecosystem in general
- Fluency in Objective-C and Cocoa
- Experience in the whole software process, from working with requirements to maintaining software
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and team-working skills
- A thirst for learning more
- Fluency in English is essential